When you buy Air Optix Colors you can expect a vibrant eye color and enhanced comfort. The Air Optix Colors 2 packs are colored contacts available in various shades and prescription strengths to change your natural eye color and provide corrective vision enhancement. The Air Optix Colours range feature SmartShield technology and FreshLook Aesthetics color pigments.
In case you hadn’t noticed yet, there are a few new arrivals at Coloured Contacts. As you know we stock one of the largest ranges of natural contact lenses that span well-known brands including Freshlook. Now we are adding popular Air Optix Colors to our range, so you have even more choice when choosing your next natural contact lenses.
Why Buy Air Optix Colors
When searching for cosmetic contact lenses, one of the brands that will arise because of their popularity is Air Optix Colors. These cosmetic contact lenses can be bought in an array of colors to fit almost any styles and natural eye shade. With their vibrant eye color shades, these lenses can be described as some of the best colour contacts for brown eyes due to the high levels of detail, coverage and comfort they offer.
When buying from Coloured Contacts you will always receive contact lenses with a soft material composition for unparalleled comfort. Whether you order prescription or non prescription colored contacts our contact lenses are made with using leading manufacturing processes and materials for added comfort. The materials we offer contain higher water content than most which allows for hydrated feel even after long wear, as well as improved oxygen permeation that promotes healthy eyes.
Air Optix Color contacts are no exception to these processes and also provide improved comfort with a 33% water from their monthly lenses. Whether you buy dailies or an Air Optix Colors 2 Pack, each of their lenses has the following features.
- SmartShield Technology: With leading manufacturing processes and jumps in innovation, Air Optix provides their lenses with an enhanced protective layer which can resist the build-up of proteins and deposits left by the eye. As well as this, the shield helps lock in moisture to keep eyes feeling fresh and hydrated.
- Premium Comfort: Air Optix Colors contact lenses feature improved oxygen permeability that allows for continuous breathability that maintains healthy eye color throughout usage.
- FreshLook Aesthetics: With vibrant and exotic shades like Sterling Grey, Gemstone Green and Honey; these lenses will truly make your eyes stand out. With deep color pigments and natural iris designs, you can be sure to gain coverage for any eye color.
Air Optix Colors Styles
Whether you’re new to Coloured Contacts, or you’re toying with the idea of changing your eye color, Coloured Contacts is the best place to shop. With our existing range and the new addition of Air Optix Colors Contacts; you can rest assured that you will be able to create a new eye color that is completely out of this world.
As well as non-prescription (plano) styles, you can buy Air Optix Colors as prescription/corrective lenses to enhance your short sighted vision. With their premium material composition that provides enhanced comfort, you can rest assured that the transition to these lenses as your everyday contacts will be nothing but smooth. You can view these popular ranges below:
Depending on your preference, you may have a specific color in mind for your next look. Luckily our Air Optix Colors 2 Pack monthly styles can be bought from Coloured Contacts in some of their most iconic shades. See our range of styles below:
- Air Optix Colors Gemstone Green
- Air Optix Colors Sterling Grey
- Air Optix Colors True Sapphire
- Air Optix Colors Turquoise
If you’re as excited as we are about changing your eye color, be sure to take a look at our full range of Natural Contact Lenses here. We offer competitive prices, various special offers and only the best and most premium colored contacts. Also, head over to the Coloured Contacts Gallery to see how you can create a natural eye color for your everyday look.