Coloured Contacts has expanded its range of prescription contact lenses to include natural coloured lenses for astigmatism. ToriColors is a leading brand in contact lenses that offers astigmatic patients the chance to try out correctly fitting and safe coloured contact lenses without the long waits for custom contacts.
With a range of ToriColors parameters in stock, at Coloured Contacts we are able to take orders and ship out immediately thanks to our range of variations from ToriColor’s four natural tones. You can now buy Toricolors online with fast shipping options so you can switch up your eye colour whenever you feel like it!
It isn’t just the awesome colour choices that make these lenses a hit; leading technology has been used by Xcel Toricolors to provide comfort features and fitting benefits. The best part is your lenses can be ordered from the comfort of your own home as long as you have an up-to-date contact lens prescription available.
ToriColors Contacts Features
- Lenses For Astigmatism: Stocking Toricolors online hasn’t limited the prescription options. Choose from a vast range of power, cylinder, and axis types to get the coloured contact lenses that are perfect for your visual needs.
- Intense Coloration: Enjoy vibrant colours in a range of shades for a realistic natural eye design that will cover almost any eye colour.
- High Visual Acuity: The detailed design of these lenses means that if you choose a Toricolors low cyl toric, for example, you can expect your lenses to match up with your prescription for completely sharp and clear vision. Prism Ballast technology ensures the lenses keep the correct orientation during wear for maximum visual acuity.
- Powered By Extreme H20: Extra hydration due to the patented Tori Colors material means you can enjoy a long-lasting comfortable feeling without your eyes becoming dry.
- Precision Fit: The toric colors for astigmatism are measured in cylinder and axis degrees for a precise fit that will help your eyes feel comfortable as well as giving clear vision.
- FDA Approved: The Food & Drug Administration of America has certified these lenses as fit for purpose so you can be confident your eyes will be safe when guidelines are followed for the wear of ToriColors contact lenses.
Choose Your Toricolors Style
When you order Toricolors online you want to be sure you are choosing the right colour for you. While results will vary depending on your natural eye colour, generally ToriColors contacts are highly pigmented lenses offering excellent coverage. Here are some of the ToriColors designs on offer at Coloured Contacts:
- ToriColors Seabreeze Blue: A refreshingly bright shade of blue that is sure to bring the twinkle back to your eye. This vibrant blue shade is highly pigmented for maximum coverage.
- ToriColors Horizon Grey: Sterling grey lenses offer a bold, dazzling colour that is sure to provide a striking appearance. The steel grey shade of these coloured contact lenses is powerful indeed.
- Toricolors Emerald Green: A bright and spirited shade that will help you experience an eye colour only a few are lucky to have naturally been born with. The gorgeous jewel-like tones of the green contact lenses add vibrancy to your eyes.
- Toricolors Golden Amber: Add a golden glow to your eyes that is perfect for lightening dark eye colours or trying out an unusual yet natural design. This gorgeous honey-coloured lens is sure to add some glam to your everyday style.
As you will see from Toricolors reviews, there is nobody else providing FDA Approved contact lenses for astigmatism on the US market. This paired with all the top quality safety and comfort features should make them your first choice of prescription coloured contacts. If that isn’t enough, the Toricolors price is offered at a competitive point and has the added bonus of no waiting time which is common with custom made toric lenses.
When it comes to coloured toric contact lenses the ToriColors brand can’t be beaten which is why Coloured Contacts is excited to add them to our online store. We can now provide an even wider range of prescription varieties to suit your needs so you can enjoy clear vision with coloured contact lenses for astigmatism.