You can ONLY purchase these contact lenses if you are over the age of 18, have normal healthy eyes and can confirm upon on checkout that ALL the statements below are true. In order to proceed with your purchase, please carefully read the following statements:
1) You understand that coloured contact lenses are not for use by any persons who suffer/are suffering from:
2) You confirm that you will use these contact lenses for aesthetic and fashion eye colour enhancement only and not as an attempt to correct any sight defect of any sort.
3) You confirm that a registered medical practitioner, a registered optometrist or a registered dispensing optician has given you comprehensive & clear advice and instruction on the fitting, wearing and removal of these contact lenses.
4) You have also received clear instructions and guidance from us relating to the safe wearing, removal and care practices of your new coloured contact lenses.
5) You understand that you should immediately remove these contact lenses if you experience any undue irritation, discomfort, redness or excessive watering of the eyes.
6) You are aware of the need for regular, periodic check-ups with a registered medical practitioner, a registered optometrist or a registered dispensing optician to maintain good ocular health.
7) You understand and acknowledge that coloured contact lenses are not classified as medical devices.
8) You understand that you should consult a registered medical practitioner, a registered optometrist or a registered dispensing optician prior to using these coloured contact lenses, or if you have any doubts about the suitability of these contact lenses.
9) You also confirm that you should NOT:
10) You understand that there may be a variation in the colour and shade achieved depending on your original eye colour.
If you are in any doubt whatsoever as to whether these coloured contact lenses are suitable for you, you must not purchase them and consult a registered medical practitioner, a registered optometrist or a registered dispensing optician.
Ensure your coloured contact lenses have soaked for at least 2 hours prior to use in a multipurpose, soft contact lens solution.
It's essential to implement proper hygiene practices when inserting coloured contact lenses. Before you begin, wash and dry your hands thoroughly prior to touching your coloured contact lenses. It's always advisable to do this in a well lit room, with access to a hands free mirror.
Make a habit out of beginning with the right hand side, as this will help to establish your routine and ensure that you keep the lenses separate and distinct . Place the right hand lens on the pad of your right index finger and ensure the lens forms a natural bowl shape. If the lens doesn't settle in this shape, it may be inside out, so gently pop the lens the right way round using your other index finger. Hold your upper eyelid open using your left hand index finger and stare straight ahead into the mirror. Slowly place the lens on your eyeball, then carefully release your eyelid and blink.
If necessary, gently massage your eyelid to encourage the lens to sit more centrally. Once you're satisfied that you've correctly inserted the lens, repeat the process with the left eye.
To begin, wash and dry your hands thoroughly, then make sure you're in a well lit room, with access to a hands free mirror. To remove, look upwards whilst holding down the lower lid using the middle finger of your right hand. Place your index finger and thumb of the same hand either side of the lens and slowly slide it down your eye until it is no longer touching your eyeball. Take care to not pinch too hard, as you may cause damage to the lens, which could in turn, injure or irritate your eye.
If you have re-usable lenses, allow them to soak in multipurpose, soft contact lens solution in a protective case after you've removed them. Do this after every wear to ensure you keep your lenses sanitary and in good condition. If your lenses are single use, dispose of them in your normal household waste.
Unless stated otherwise on the product, our range of coloured contact lenses are designed to provide a cosmetic colour change only and do not have any corrective properties.
These coloured contact lenses are NOT for use by any persons who suffer/are suffering from:
These coloured contact lenses are intended for occasional wear only. Please consult a registered medical practitioner, a registered optometrist or a registered dispensing optician prior to wearing these lenses for a prolonged time or on a daily basis, as they will advise you of a suitable wear schedule. It's recommended that for 90 day or 1 year lenses, you initially wear them for 4 hours at a time, increasing the duration by 2 hours at a time on a daily basis, until you reach your optimum wear time.
Please note that non prescription coloured contact lenses are intended strictly for cosmetic use and are not intended for corrective use.
Do not exceed the stated maximum number of days the coloured contact lenses have been manufactured with. Once this time period has expired, cease use and dispose of immediately.
It is recommended that you consult with your eye care professional to ensure this product is suitable for you to use and to get advice on fitting, wear and removal.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the information we have provided, please consult a registered medical practitioner, a registered optometrist or a registered dispensing optician.