By purchasing contact lenses online from Coloured Contacts, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions stated below. You confirm that the items purchased are for your own personal use, you are over the age of 18, have normal healthy eyes and can confirm that ALL the statements below are true.
Our terms and conditions for contact lens purchases are as follows:
1. You understand that these coloured contact lenses are not for use by any persons who suffer/are suffering from:
2. You confirm that the use of any non prescription coloured contacts are solely for cosmetic use and will not be used to correct any eye defect or blurry vision.
3. You confirm that the purchase of any prescription coloured contacts exactly matches your own prescription. For US customers, this will be validated during the optician verification on checkout.
4. You confirm that a registered medical practitioner, a registered optometrist or a registered dispensing optician has given you comprehensive & clear advice and instruction on the fitting, wearing and removal of these contact lenses.
5. You are aware of the need for regular, periodic check-ups with a registered medical practitioner, a registered optometrist or a registered dispensing optician to maintain good ocular health.
6. You understand that you should consult a registered medical practitioner, a registered optometrist or a registered dispensing optician prior to using these coloured contacts, or if you have any doubts about the suitability of these lenses.
7. You have also received clear instructions and guidance from us relating to the safe wearing, removal and care practices of your new coloured contact lenses. Our care guides can be found HERE and you will find them linked on our transactional emails. From these guides, you confirm that you understand that:
BEFORE OPENING CONTACT LENSES
PREPARING CONTACT LENSES
WEARING CONTACT LENSES
STORING CONTACT LENSES
8. You understand that there may be a variation in the colour and shade achieved depending on your natural eye colour.
If you are in any doubt whatsoever as to whether these coloured contact lenses are suitable for you, then you must not purchase them. Please consult your own registered medical practitioner, registered optometrist or registered dispensing optician for advice on wearing coloured contact lenses. If your contact lenses are unopened, you can contact us for a return and refund.
If ALL of these statements are TRUE, then we welcome customers to complete their online order with Coloured Contacts.