We are counting down to the launch of San Diego Comic Con 2018, one of the biggest conventions out there. We cannot wait to see cosplay pictures and hear all about the special guests. While we are only dreaming of attending SDCC, we know some of you are lucky enough to have tickets. Even if you don’t have tickets for this particular convention, why not read on as we discuss getting ready for comic cons, special guests and cosplays.
Let’s kick off this blog with a quick look at some of the San Diego
- 19th July - Benedict Wong plays ‘Wong’ in Avengers: Infinity War and Doctor Strange, this is a character we have definitely fallen in love with. The loyal librarian is first introduced in Doctor Strange and plays a crucial role in the film.
- 20th July – Meet the people behind Adventure Time. This
much lovedseries is proving popular with fans of cartoons for its quirky characters and awesome animation.
- 21st July - Adult Swim are the creators of shows like Rick & Morty and The Venture Bros. With plenty of work under their belt you are sure to have seen at least one of their shows.
This is just a taster of San Diego comic con 2018 celebrity guests so head to their website here for more information about their special guests. There are also plenty of San Diego comic con 2018 panels featuring a huge variety of guests from writers to illustrators to actors.
What To Wear To San Diego Comic Con
It looks like the comic con 2018 schedule is going to be a busy one so you will need to be organised to make the most of all the events. We know you have been planning your costume for months but have you thought about your make up for the big day? Here at Coloured
We would also recommend taking a contact lens case with you, just in case you need somewhere to store your lenses overnight or for the perfect convenient storage if you decide you need a break from wearing lenses.
We know sometimes you don’t want costume style lenses and would just like to match the eye colour of the character you are cosplaying. Why not head over to our natural section for a browse of our realistic eye designs?
2018 comic-con international: San Diego is just one of the events in this year’s cosplay calendar which is why we know this quick checklist will come in handy to help you see if you have everything you need for a smooth and
- Event Ticket/Hotel Booking Confirmation
- Spare hair grips/bobby pins for any hair
- Backpack with plenty of spare place for items you purchase
- Battery/phone charger
- Needle and Thread
- Wallet/Cash. Bear in mind not all vendors have card machines
- Sharpies/Pens for autographs
- Autograph book
- Plenty of water
- Deodorant/Febreeze to freshen your costume
- Hand Sanitizer
So get packed and ready and don’t forget your San Diego comic con tickets! We think whichever comic con you are attending this year, big or small, you will have a blast. We would love to see more cosplays featuring our lenses so why not tag us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.