The first Beetlejuice we have summoned is @fx_freak. This spooky version of the Betelgeuse features the White Mini Sclera Colored Contact Lenses, paired with @fx_freak’s incredible body paint. Create this Beetlejuice Halloween makeup for your next costume to spook your friends because ‘What’s the good of being a ghost if you can’t frighten people away?’
Popular white lens styles for your Beetlejuice costume include:
- White Halloween Colored Contact Lenses
- White Mini Sclera Colored Contact Lenses
- White Manson Colored Contact Lenses
- White Lunar Eclipse Colored Contact Lenses
- White Angelic Colored Contact Lenses
Once you have completed your Beetlejuice movie makeup, there are plenty of ways to have fun with it. Whether you are heading out to a party or are performing as Beetlejuice, there is always time for a quick video, like @fx_freak.
In contrast, @queenofluna has paired her green Beetlejuice makeup with Green Colored Contact Lenses. The Hulk Lenses are perfect for adding to your Beetlejuice costume. This awesome purple and green makeup is blended to perfection, as we would expect from the ‘Ghost with the most’.
Popular green lens designs for your Ghost with the most include:
- Green Hulk Colored Contact Lenses
- Green Werewolf Colored Contact Lenses
- Green Mad Hatter Colored Contact Lenses
- Green Yellow Fusion Colored Contact Lenses
- Green Witches Eye Colored Contact Lenses
@courtneyleighhollins has created a mash-up of two characters from the Beetlejuice movie – Miss Argentina and Beetlejuice. This female Beetlejuice makeup is perfect for those wanting to dress up fancy for Halloween. Pair with your pick of pink or purple contact lenses and you are ready to hit the party.
Top choices of pink and purple contact lenses for your Beetlejuice costume:
- Purple UV i-Glow Colored Contact Lenses
- Pink UV i-Glow Colored Contact Lenses
- Purple Galaxy Colored Contact Lenses
- Violet Mystic Tri Tone Colored Contact Lenses
- Violet Rose Tri Tone Colored Contact Lenses
@r.m.mua has teamed up with @emmas_updos to create this wild-haired Beetlejuice, complete with gruesome teeth and moss patches. @r.m.mua has opted for White Halloween Contact Lenses paired with crazy false lashes to really make the eyes stand out. This Beetlejuice makeup girl is a great option as it allows you to use your hair rather than buying a wig.
If you want to create your own easy Beetlejuice makeup and costume then all you need is black and white striped clothing (preferably a suit) a wild white and green wig or some colored hairspray for your own hair, some Halloween face paint and a pair of colored contact lenses. Perfect for those that leave their Halloween costumes to the last minute!
Thanks to our amazing affiliates, we have plenty of Beetlejuice costume ideas for our next fancy dress. We always love to see you re-creating your favourite characters with our contact lenses so don’t forget to tag us in your amazing content! For more inspiration from our affiliates visit the Colored Contacts Gallery.